You might want to have a look at this post before you head off to your favourite fast food restaurant. Are you aware that there’s a high chance you are going to be eating duck feathers and crushed beetles with your fast food hamburger?
1.) Ammonium Sulfate This is used to mass produce bread, it’s also utilized to fertilizer land and kill bugs and more popular in powerful home cleaning products. The FDA has deemed it safe at the low amounts that are found in food products, but the problem was raised as to effects on those who eat bread. Ammonium sulphate was connected with irritation to the gastrointestinal tract causing nausea and diarrhea.
2. Silicone Oil Chicken McNuggets are full of dimethylpolysiloxane, a silicone oil that’s frequently used to make contact lenses and other medical things. Dimethylpolysiloxane is likewise an anti-foaming agent. 3. TBHQ You can discover this additive in 18 McDonalds menu items. TBHQ, is recorded as an antioxidant, what it doesnt say is it is NOT a natural antioxidant and a ARTIFICIAL compound with antioxidant properties. The compound prevents oxidation of oils and fats which helps to prolong the shelf life of processed foods. It’s used in processed foods of all types, but it’s also found in pesticide products and varnishes, lacquers. Additionally it is utilized in perfumes and cosmetics to decrease the evaporation speed and boost stability. This is a chemical preservative so lethal that only five grams can kill you, but dont panic, the FDA says its usually regarded as safe (GRAS).
4. Cysteine-L Fast food restaurants use Cysteine L, it’s an amino acid derived from human hair, duck feathers and hog hair and is used to flavor their meat and soften their breads and pastries. This really is an amino acid which shortens the baking time of bread that is produced. This really is generally made in China by dissolving the hair or down in acid and sent as a bread softener around the planet.
5. Prescription Drugs Researchers from Johns Hopkins University examined feathers from farmed raised chickens and discovered some fascinating facts. Antidepressants along with other prescription drugs are put into chicken feed for fast food poultry. Essentially, the chickens are raised on a steady diet of prescription, over the counter and restricted drugs.
6. Propylene Glycol Propylene glycol is a chemical compound that may be discovered in antifreeze, cigarette and fast food.
7. Carminic Acid derivived from Cochineal beetles, Carminic acid is utilized to dye foods, particularly meats, red.
8. Dimethylpolysiloxane This is discovered in nearly all fried fast food menus and it can also be found in contact lenses, silly putty, make-up, shampoo and conditioners, shines, heat resistant tiles to name some!
9. Silicon Dioxide This typically added to processed beef and chicken to stop clumping and is recorded fixing for chili from Wendys and Taco Bell. Specialists indicate that it is harmless for eating, but its interesting to be aware the fixing keeping chili meat pleasant and non-caking is the main part of diatomaceous earth, usually utilized as an all-natural insecticide.
9. Cellulose ~This is processed wood pulp and is found in just about any fast food menu item. It’s used in proactically everything ranging from cheese to salad. Food processors use it to thicken and stabilize foods, replace fat and increase fiber content. It lowers the price due to minimizing on fixings like flour or oil. Cooking virgin wood pulp in compounds produces powdered cellulose to separate the cellulose that is subsequently purified. Altered variants need additional processing, for example exposure to acid to break the fiber down farther. Here are just a small number of the fast food restaurants that contain cellulose within their foods: McDonalds, Arbys, Jack in the Box, KFC, Pizza Hut, Sonic, Taco Bell and Wendys.
Thank you for reading this informative article, please share this info with friends and family by reaching the share buttons below.