It looks like wherever we go, we”re constantly inundated with slick gadgets. But things were mad thick and mobile, and the creation of gadgets used to be pretty groundbreaking. The gadgets we currently take for granted came from the heads of geniuses whose names have passed into history.
Fortunately, a couple images of their more wacky innovations stuck around. I can”t help but believe that if they were around now, these gadgets might be more popular than ever.
1. Something tells me this bike didn”t work as advertised.
2. I consider I can fly.
3. Love taking your scooter outside on the lake.
4. Who believed this would be advisable?
5. Not quite certain what”s going on here.
6. That must be the world”s most miniature submarine.
7. Seems like Skype was about longer than we thought.
8. That’s a tremendous insurance resolution waiting to happen.
9. Another aquatic scooter layout in case you didn”t like the first one.
10. A mobile hair dryer for the fashionable woman on the go.
11. So many scooters and bikes for the water.
I feel like I could really use one of those bikes that are floating. You never know when they might be convenient.